Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Secret Of Success?

"Why Toni can be so successful, whether the secret of success?". Sometimes I get questions like this from my friend, a question which I think is weird, is not the question wrong, but it went wrong is why I must ask. I actually feel confused, how should I answer?. Why not, I myself was a nobody, if I have to answer the recipe for success certainly does not fit.

A question that sometimes force me to think further, have to find someone who can really answer that question correctly. But at least what I mentioned could be the concept of thinking for me, even if successful people have secrets, of course I had to find out right away the secret, let me also be successful. But definitely, the success is the right of all people, live how we respond to life and achieve success. Most important is the belief that we can achieve that success, because success is no secret, life is always to proceed ..

From different angles trying to create a new question to get a conclusion. If people are successful because of hard work, after all that hard work is not a secret? If people succeed because of tenacity and honesty, perseverance and honesty is not is not a secret? If people succeed because of clever and studious, is his ability and willingness to learn it was a secret? If someone can be successful because of diligent charity and worship, whether the charity and worship it a secret? Then where lies the secret of a person who can be successful? Do you know the secrets to become successful people?

No comments:

Post a Comment