Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Conflict Sells

I do not understand why my friends really like a show that aired on one private TV, an event which he said a reality / true story. In fact, as far as I know, the show contains a problem that the ends will meet with the settlement.

I do not know, I do not know if that program is really a true story that happened to flow away, or already in the scenario. Very good in fact if taken the plus side, there is nothing wrong with such an event, an event that "selling the conflict" and there is always the ending (usually) happy.

But somehow I am less able to enjoy a show like that, I prefer to enjoy the show that really real, such as sporting events for example. Since I am not a television viewer, so maybe I made a mistake, selling the conflict may not be the intent of such events, but the extent of my inference.

Description: Confict Sells-acara 'menjual konflik' di televisi Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment