Monday, September 5, 2011

List Google Adsense That's Not Easy

I do not know how many times I tried to sign up google adsense, and (bitterness) of the few times I tried, I always failed / rejected. Early blogging was I was interested in google adsense, and the obsession that has not been accomplished until now is to have a google adsense account.

I realize the limitations of knowledge about the language to be one major obstacle, because the requirement to approve the google adsense (supposedly) is the need to speak english. A variety of tips, ranging from language and translate the like, yet also be a solution, perhaps because of what I post more or less without editing the results translate, it would probably look garbled he.he.. Although I tried to take advantage of web / blog third party (docstock), but still not accepted.

I am aware, if you want to look for easy course, many service providers google adsense account opening, the price is also fairly inexpensive. But for now I have not given up, I still want to fight to get the adsense account with the outcome of an effort yourself, while learning, because I'm sure if I could ... he.he.. Spirit!

* Update: Even if I have a GA account, this is because it can be a gift hehe ..

No comments:

Post a Comment